* If a deaf person swears in sign language, does his mother wash his hands with soap?
* If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
* Is there another word for synonym?
* If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
* Why don’t sheep shrink when it rains?
* Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?
* If the police arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?
* Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?
* How do they get the deer to cross the road at that yellow road sign?
* Why do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections?
* Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
* Is it true that cannibals don’t eat clowns because they taste funny?
* What was the best thing before sliced bread?
* Isn’t it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do a “practice?”
* When sign makers go on strike, is anything written on their signs?
* When you open a bag of cotton balls, is the top one meant to be thrown away?
* Where do forest rangers go to “get away from it all?”
* Why isn’t there a mouse-flavored cat food?
* What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?
* If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?
* Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
* Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?
* If a stealth bomber crashes in a forest, will it make a sound?
* If a man falls in the forest, does a tree hear it?
* Does a mother hen tell her chicks bugs taste like chicken?
* Why do you park on the driveway, but drive on the parkway?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.