The owner of a large brokerage firm made a surprise visit at the sales department’s floor. After a quick tour he reckoned that someone was standing near the secretary, doing nothing. He turned angry and red, approached the guy and asked him:
- “What’s your salary, young man?”
- “Around $800 a week”, replied the guy.
The owner pulled out $800 from his pocket, gave it to the guy and shouted:
- “Here’s your salary. Take it, leave now, and never come back!”
After regaining calmness, the owner turned to the floor manager and asked him:
- “How comes you hire such a lousy person for the sales department?”
The floor manager answered:
- “Well, he doesn’t work here. He is just the pizza delivery boy…”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.